FDB Team Index du Forum
FDB Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Rori@Raye.- Targeting Mr R-ight

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FDB Team Index du Forum -> Autres Teams -> Teams amis
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
xirlatee

Masculin
Point(s): 77
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 03:47 (2016)    Sujet du message: Rori@Raye.- Targeting Mr R-ight Répondre en citant

Rori Raye - Targeting Mr Right > bit.ly/1WFkzRH

So,,,you,,,dont,,,dateViki,,,,Samoja,,,,You,,,,are,,,,comming,,,,from,,,,the,,,,place,,,,of,,,,entitlement,,,,,you,,,,are,,,,overthinking,,,,and,,,,theorizing.Men,,,,can,,,,and,,,,will,,,,invest,,,,,but,,,,they,,,,cant,,,,invest,,,,feminine,,,,energy,,,,,even,,,,if,,,,they,,,,try,,,,it,,,,will,,,,eventually,,,,detract,,,,from,,,,their,,,,masculine,,,,energy,,,,,and,,,,you,,,,,as,,,,a,,,,female,,,,dont,,,,need,,,,more,,,,feminine,,,,energyYou,,,,do,,,,it,,,,as,,,,you,,,,walk&,,,,You,,,,read,,,,something,,,,that,,,,touches,,,,a,,,,nerve,,,,,and,,,,you,,,,let,,,,yourself,,,,break,,,,downSo,,,,now,,,,Im,,,,doing,,,,everything,,,,I,,,,can,,,,to,,,,help,,,,heal,,,,this,,,,open,,,,wound,,,,and,,,,try,,,,to,,,,move,,,,on,,,,without,,,,too,,,,much,,,,scarringYou,,,want,,,to,,,look,,,feminine,,,and,,,ready,,,to,,,connectAnd,,,,Id,,,,continue,,,,dating,,,,him,,,,until,,,,something,,,,changes,,,,,or,,,,I,,,,decide,,,,that,,,,I,,,,dont,,,,want,,,,to,,,,be,,,,with,,,,him,,,,anymoreAt,,the,,same,,time,,,were,,afraid,,to,,let,,another,,man,,pay,,attention,,to,,us,,,for,,fear,,the,,man,,were,,with,,will,,become,,upsetIts,,,,not,,,,relevant,,,,,to,,,,meI,,really,,want,,you,,to,,associate,,your,,first,,feeling,,of,,power,,with,,actionSo,,,me,,staying,,holding,,on,,being,,exclusive,,when,,he,,would,,not,,make,,us,,a,,family,,was,,VERY,,low,,valueI,,am,,not,,here,,to,,tell,,you,,what,,to,,doDont,,use,,your,,fear,,to,,meet,,this,,mans,,fearxo,,Jo,,I,,thought,,the,,whole,,point,,of,,circular,,dating,,is,,to,,get,,your,,mind,,off,,one,,guy,,,so,,you,,are,,not,,obsessed,,or,,neurotic,,with,,any,,one,,particular,,guy,,who,,might,,be,,holding,,back,,,stringing,,you,,along,,(which,,I,,am,,notorious,,for,,attracting),,,or,,whateverI,,,,care,,,,personally,,,,about,,,,you,,,,and,,,,your,,,,relationship,,,,success,,,,,and,,,,Im,,,,100%,,,,confident,,,,I,,,,can,,,,help,,,,you,,,,get,,,,thereAnd,,that,,is,,not,,solving,,anythingOr,,,the,,,woman,,,who,,,left,,,when,,,it,,,was,,,hardIt,,,,is,,,,DEFINITELY,,,,not,,,,a,,,,tactic,,,,to,,,,get,,,,a,,,,man,,,,to,,,,commit,,,,,,,,that,,,,is,,,,just,,,,the,,,,marketing,,,,of,,,,itGet,,your,,seat,,on,,the,,Make,,Your,,Dream,,Real,,webinar,,and,,learn,,Why,,You,,Dont,,Have,,To,,Settle,,,and,,How,,you,,can,,Have,,It,,All!,,,,on,,Saturday,,,May,,7th,,at,,10am,,PDT,,,1pm,,EDT,,and,,6pm,,Europe>>,,Essentially,,,the,,difference,,between,,getting,,stuff,,done,,like,,a,,girl,,,like,,a,,Siren,,,has,,everything,,to,,do,,with,,how,,we,,see,,pressure,,and,,stress,,,and,,the,,way,,in,,which,,we,,do,,thingsJane,,,Anna,,,C,,,,It,,,seems,,,to,,,me,,,like,,,youve,,,spent,,,years,,,writing,,,the,,,job,,,description,,,for,,,you,,,perfect,,,guyYoure,,,,about,,,,to,,,,learn,,,,how,,,,to,,,,have,,,,a,,,,man,,,,CHASING,,,,YOU,,,,and,,,,begging,,,,you,,,,for,,,,your,,,,time,,,,and,,,,attentionThere,,is,,NO,,shortcut,,to,,confidenceView,,conversations,,with,,men,,as,,therapyLove,,,,Rori,,,written,,,by,,,Rori,,,Raye,,,•,,,Permalink,,,•,,,Comments,,,(9),,,•,,,Leave,,,a,,,Comment,,,,,,How,,,To,,,Love,,,Going,,,First,,,Monday,,,,21,,,December,,,2015,,,,,,9:12pm,,,•,,,My,,,Weblog,,,Here,,,I,,,am,,,at,,,a,,,street,,,corner,,,walking,,,my,,,dogNumber,,,2:,,,for,,,women,,,who,,,are,,,in,,,a,,,relationship,,,for,,,1-5,,,months,,,and,,,hes,,,withdrawingHow,,could,,that,,be?,,you,,ask,,Its,,like,,this:Why,,,should,,,you,,,stay,,,and,,,wait,,,for,,,one,,,man,,,when,,,you,,,are,,,single?,,,You,,,shouldntIts,,not,,about,,making,,him,,want,,you,,more,,Heres,,,,the,,,,link,,,,to,,,,get,,,,on,,,,the,,,,new,,,,Business,,,,Siren,,,,,,,,Have,,,,It,,,,All,,,,newsletter,,,,list,,,,and,,,,instantly,,,,download,,,,your,,,,Have,,,,It,,,,All,,,,report:,,,,So,,,,,,,,What,,,,does,,,,Having,,,,It,,,,All,,,,exactly,,,,mean,,,,to,,,,YOU?,,,,Regardless,,,,of,,,,the,,,,material,,,,things,,,,we,,,,all,,,,may,,,,want,,,,,,,,for,,,,me,,,,,to,,,,Have,,,,It,,,,All,,,,means,,,,simply,,,,to,,,,be,,,,able,,,,to,,,,be,,,,a,,,,success,,,,in,,,,business,,,,,especially,,,,as,,,,an,,,,Entrepreneur,,,,working,,,,only,,,,for,,,,yourself,,,,,and,,,,a,,,,success,,,,in,,,,loveOver,,2,,years,,I,,dated,,between,,2,,and,,4,,kind,,,,,caring,,men,,here,,and,,there,,for,,meals,,and,,walksOr,,you,,can,,have,,a,,committed,,husband,,who,,is,,always,,aroundShe,,,wont,,,be,,,waiting,,,on,,,any,,,one,,,guy,,,to,,,call,,,or,,,text f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 03:47 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FDB Team Index du Forum -> Autres Teams -> Teams amis Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation